Monday 20 July 2015

No better place than the Camargue.


I love the Camargue, and that's weird for me to say. Let me explain, I have pretty bad hay-fever, or at least what I would consider pretty bad, and the Camargue is right bang in the middle of the countryside, so you can see my struggle.




I went there years and years ago with my family and a friend, and we had a great time. Now, seeing as I was really young at the time, I can't remember every detail of it but I do remember seeing horses and bulls gallivanting around in the water, having the best time.

We went to each lunch in a restaurant close by and had a great meal, but of course the main attraction is the Camargue. For those of you who don't know, the Camargue is a natural region in the Languedoc with some of the most protected wildlife in all of Europe. You can see horses, flamingos and even bulls just wandering around in the water, living peacefully with each other.


Gina.

No comments:

Post a Comment