Monday 6 July 2015

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome!

My all time favourite photo - Marseille Harbour. 

My name is Gina, I'm 20 years old and I work for a wonderful business called South France Holiday Villas. As the name suggests, we rent villas in the South of France.


We started the business when my family and I moved to France when I was just 7 years old, and it's grown immensley since then.

This blog is a little piece of paradise, that you can come to whenever you feel like, to find out some of the latest information on events in the area, discounts on our properties, or quite frankly just to have a little chuckle at some of my lives misfortunes and embarrassments (there are lots...).

There will be two of us posting on here, myself and my extremely handsome boyfriend Sander, who also works for the business. We have both moved back to my family home for the summer to work, before going on some exciting travels of our own! You'll be able to tell who wrote which post, as we'll sign it at the bottom.

Well with the introductions in order, let's get down to business!

Have a lovely day!

Gina.




No comments:

Post a Comment